The Hip Hop Mortuary

"I wax lyrics so poetic even the most narcoleptic skeptic feels awake and perceptive"

4:13 PM

I Apologize

Posted by Guy Fawkes

I started this blog this summer, feeling bored and not having anything to do. I know that lots of the people who actually read this blog are disheartened by the lack of posts lately, and I genuinely do apologize to y'all. It hurts me to know that I was posting daily, and now I'm only posting weekly.
Still this is a young blog, very young. Only a few months old, I hope to revamp the layout soon and all sorts of other stuff.
I also plan on posting more, so stay tuned.
And once more, check out FunCrusher Plus.

Also, this site is getting like 3-400 views per day, so if there's anyone who views and would like to help out... SPEAK UP!
You can reach me at doctaprodigy@yahoo.com

One love to all.

0 comments: