The Hip Hop Mortuary

"I wax lyrics so poetic even the most narcoleptic skeptic feels awake and perceptive"

1:25 PM

Have you noticed the lack of posts?

Posted by Guy Fawkes

Isn't this a familiar sight?

I hate coming to sites and seeing posts similar to this: "I've been busy lately, that's why I haven't been posting".

But alas, I am faced with a similar situation. Not only have I become increasingly busy with life, but aside from The Hip Hop Mortuary, I also run two other sites and contribute for three more.

I don't want this site to go under like countless other quality blogs. So I'm asking for help.
I don't want to place the blame on the staff here, because it's not their fault. But in the same sense we need to get this site active.
If you're a reader of this blog and would like to contribute reviews, GET AT ME!

Leave a message in the C-box or at my e-mail
ironflag1@gmail.com

Thank you.

0 comments: